Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Our left side is all over the place defensively. We're playing alright going forward but crap at the back. 

For those wondering why I'm not there tonight, I was going to go but tickets were either £54 or £63. Robbing bastards. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

That’s the other reason var is shite, the refs just have no bollocks to give anything.

obviously a pen and just a farce,

get rid!

Yes definitely was .

Too scared to make their own call .

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Our left side is all over the place defensively. We're playing alright going forward but crap at the back. 

For those wondering why I'm not there tonight, I was going to go but tickets were either £54 or £63. Robbing bastards. 

Their aim is to have thousands of "Taylor Swifts" and "influencers" attending the games in a few years time. 

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Irony of Manchester utd complaining about a penalty like this. 

It is a dive imo but they can't not give it if its given on pitch. 

Yep. Soft as anything but about time we had one like that. 

Game over again any way. 

When are the clowns that are on tv realise that the var isn’t deciding if it’s a pen or not. He’s deciding if it’s a howler to give it. and it wasn’t 

The big decision is the on field call 

last night the var decided that neither Chelsea shout was a howler by the ref.  

• Like 1