Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

8 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

what are they moaning at? the premier league warned them numerous times about FFP etc and they still kept spending

they cant have it both ways

while leicester leeds and southampton kept within the rules, 

Am looking forward to the mental gymnastics of Everton fans if Forest get a deduction that relegates then whilst Everton finish 17th.

Everton's atmosphere almost making me feel better about ours. Absolute scenes for the equaliser - the crowd goes mild!

Bet they'll still be there at the end though.

Edited by OntarioFox

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Cheer up for ****s sake, just scored an absolute belter. Who cares if you used to play for them. For me it's more disrespectful to your current team that you're not celebrating. 

Totally agree, especially when its the player that often pushes to leave in the first place.

Edited by purpleronnie

31 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

what are they moaning at? the premier league warned them numerous times about FFP etc and they still kept spending

they cant have it both ways

while leicester leeds and southampton kept within the rules, 

Honestly wasn't bothered if they stayed up or not but their constant whining and refusal to truly accept their reckless behaviour is swaying me towards hoping they go.

• Like 3