Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Cheer up for ****s sake, just scored an absolute belter. Who cares if you used to play for them. For me it's more disrespectful to your current team that you're not celebrating. 

And he is probably being booed ?

11 minutes ago, Corky said:

Honestly wasn't bothered if they stayed up or not but their constant whining and refusal to truly accept their reckless behaviour is swaying me towards hoping they go.

Too bad it can only be one of Forest/Everton going down unless Burnley suddenly start winning games or both of them have a points deduction decision (I think the decision will be in 2 weeks time). 

52 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

The grumblers in the KP must be salivating at Everton's keeper and defenders repeatedly smashing the ball 100 yards up the pitch to the big man up top

And moaning at how their pet hate Maddison is moving the ball like a master surgeon for Spurs.

20 minutes ago, KingsX said:

And moaning at how their pet hate Maddison is moving the ball like a master surgeon for Spurs.

The subtleness of his play for their 2nd was sublime.

Would have far more respect for players if they celebrated against former clubs. Never understood it at all. Richarlison pretending to look all stoic and serious when he bangs two in at Everton earlier was toe curling to watch. 

Edited by kingkisnorbo