Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

I think our 0-9 record will go tonight. I can  also see the abysmal Sheffield losing all their remaining games this season and breaking Derby's lowest points tally of 11. A double whammy in prospect.

McAtee should have listened to his head not his heart & god knows what Hamer & Archer listened to.

Things like today and a possible record point’s relegation can harm careers 

Edited by BKLFox
  • Like 1

Whenever I think of Shef U, which unfortunately I do sometimes, I just think of pain. Maybe because I met a lot of Shef U fans at uni whose relationship with their football team was akin to Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, but I'm not sure I know of a more abused fanbase. It is apt that their most famous fan is mostly known for a record number of on-screen deaths. 

I reckon forest will get away with a points deduction somehow the dirty cheating gets.  Once charged it should be an immediate points deduction not like 3 months later. If they dont get one the FA and prem are more corrupt than forests dodgy twisting lying owner....

4 hours ago, sishades said:

Bramall Lane emptying very quickly.

There aren’t just a few - there’s a load leaving

It seems to be a disease in the professional game…one that is being ignored by those in charge. 

• Like 1

The more I watch the low-mid PL sides, the more confident I am for us next year.

Sheff U would only be challenging play-offs in championship this year. Burnley are nowhere near as good as we are.

As long as we don't absolutely balls up the transfer windown (Big if), I can see us finishing 13th-16th pretty easily, even with a few absolute drubbings.

12 hours ago, bovril said:

Whenever I think of Shef U, which unfortunately I do sometimes, I just think of pain. Maybe because I met a lot of Shef U fans at uni whose relationship with their football team was akin to Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, but I'm not sure I know of a more abused fanbase. It is apt that their most famous fan is mostly known for a record number of on-screen deaths. 

Dunno. Wednesday take some beating too 

'Hey Forest, you seem a bit shaky at the back, maybe something to work on at the training ground -'

'More signings.'

'No, you've already worked your way into FFP trouble doing that, you need to work with what you've g-'

'MORE SIGNINGS'

'You're on your fifth keeper and you're still conceding near post header-

'MORE F***ING SIGNIIIIINGS'!!!!!!

3BmmEWy_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

• Haha 1