Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

9 minutes ago, bovril said:

Chelsea regressing to their historic mean 

Absolute myth that they’re a ‘big’ club

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Gary O'neill what a job hes done at Wolves 

We're a great watch nowadays with seemingly goals galore and Hwang to come back into the team too. Defence is still a concern but we're bloody entertaining right now. 

Gazza has done a terrific job. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Chelsea have most of these players signed up to 2031 too lol

That's the annoying thing though. It doesn't matter how gash players for the top 6 are, they will always get another decent move or two. 

It's not like it is for us and you, where a bad signing means you are stuck with a poor player, they somehow always manage to move on their dross. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I know Chelsea are a complete joke but Poch is finished as a manager isn't he?

I’m not sure he ever started TBH . Won pretty much f all hasn’t he .

Edited by surrifox
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Cunha with only our 2nd ever Premier League hat-trick since Jota when we beat some tinpot club 4-3 at home..... ;)

I'm very pleased I had a better experience at Molineux last season lol That was a bad day 

Edited by HybridFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Manini said:

It’s cynical as anything but there is absolutely no chance that’s a red card for Billing there 

Not so sure on that, on first glance it looked like the classic cynical trip to stop a break, but the reverse angle showed it was studs onto the Achilles. Red probably fair enough having seen that.

1 hour ago, Manini said:

It’s cynical as anything but there is absolutely no chance that’s a red card for Billing there 

With something as cynical as that - I’m ok with that being a red.

It’s just serious foul cheating in my book 😂

35 minutes ago, Scotch said:

That's the annoying thing though. It doesn't matter how gash players for the top 6 are, they will always get another decent move or two. 

It's not like it is for us and you, where a bad signing means you are stuck with a poor player, they somehow always manage to move on their dross. 

True but it's still very bad for them regards FFP. Selling their youth players gets them pure profit on the books, but all these overpriced signings will barely make any book profit when they're moved on. And they can't keep spending without genuine profit on sales to cover it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Are Arsenal good or Liverpool woeful?

19 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Probably the fault of the ref or maybe VAR 

It was THATCHER.

• Haha 2