Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

11 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

You’ve been sitting on that one for at least a couple of weeks.

Well I think it impacts the team, and maybe they have known longer and he has announced it. Who knows, I don’t see why announcing publicly you are leaving before the season is over helps at all… it isn’t what you would want to hear has a player that is for sure and can take your focus off the game. I could be wrong but that was as poor of a Liverpool performance I have seen on a while. Man City for me will take advantage and secure the title 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Arsenal have no bollocks, they’re not capable of seeing this game out, Liverpool will end up winning because they’ve got the testicular fortitude to get a result, arsenal haven’t. 

Account was clearly hacked. 

• Haha 1

People desperate for a replacement for Martin Tyler either forgot or didn't realise how irritating Drury is. The fact he then spawns a copycat in that prat Weaver adds to his general annoyance.

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

We're a great watch nowadays with seemingly goals galore and Hwang to come back into the team too. Defence is still a concern but we're bloody entertaining right now. 

Gazza has done a terrific job. 

Manager of the season if he can get top ten. No one gaves Wolves a chance in pre season but at the moment theyve shown they can beat anyone and play attractive football.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Not fully understanding the hate here. Man's having a bit of fun with the camera man

Love those replies. Hilarious. 

I had a Scouse fan on WhatsApp whining to everyone about them celebrating like they won the league. Willy puller. 

10 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Manager of the season if he can get top ten. No one gaves Wolves a chance in pre season but at the moment theyve shown they can beat anyone and play attractive football.

We already should be top 10 really after those three or four horrendous decisions we had first half of the season. Add another 3 or 4 points right there for sure. 

I dint particularly like Arteta but it's funny to see people getting their knickers in twist over his celebration. Let the man celebrate. They just beat their title rivals.

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

I dint particularly like Arteta but it's funny to see people getting their knickers in twist over his celebration. Let the man celebrate. They just beat their title rivals.

Agreed. I don't mind extravagant celebrations. 

I do mind him almost being on the pitch during the game though. I wish refs would just run over and book him. 

23 minutes ago, Koke said:

When Klopp comes sprinting onto the pitch it's "emotion and passion" but everyone else it's embarrassing 

• Like 3

Arsenal dressing room selfie circa valentines day 2016. You won us the league lads. In beating Liverpool yesterday I imagine this has handed the title to Man City. A huge boost for the cityzens.

PS i love drurys commentating. The russia win over spain on pens 2018 WC is classing. Charge your glass, this nation is going to dance ALL NIGHT

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

FFS Manchester City!!.. don't lose to bloody Brentford and let The Arse in with a shout of winning the title!!

I would have thought that he misery Arsenal winning the title would cause to Spurs fans would give you some cheer.