Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Fair play to Kane, will go to one of the worlds biggest clubs and win trophies, play consistent champions league football and be paid handsomely 

The English media can go on about the premier league scoring record all they want but in the end it doesn't get you a trophy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tuna said:

Caicedo to Liverpool - is he really worth this sort of fee?

Admittedly never watched a lot of Brighton, but I don't remember him pulling any trees up to be worth that sort of money.

Least now Klopp can't shout about being the only big team not to have spent tonnes of money

12 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I reckon this possible deal has maybe flushed out a PL team to make a concrete proposal for next summer which he has decided to wait for 

Seems that Kane prevaricating on the deal was to force spurs to pay him what they should  

they couldn’t afford to have him leave on a free next summer 

and Declan rice never became the most expensive domestic transfer (I assume it only gets reset once a window? )   Caicedo is very good but he isn’t quite worth that 

Liverpool saved a few quid with macallister’s release clause so I suppose they’ll look at the two fees together and feel they’ve paid a ‘reasonable’ 140m for the pair 

The Times article today picks a predicted player of the season for each club in the Prem.

Newcastle: Barnes

Spurs: Maddison

It really hits home what a criminal waste Brendan Rodgers made of the talent at his disposal, the utter preening diminutive whalloper.

• Like 1

110m for Caicedo is insane. Klopp must (rightly) be desperate for midfielders, but this reeks of panic mode.

And West Ham must feel a bit cheated now.

Edited by shen

Guest Kopfkino

Transfer market has gone completely insane now. Caicedo for 110 is insane, talk of 90-100 for Paqueta also mental. It’s got to be a bubble that bursts soon.

Bellingham was always going Madrid but I thought it was said Liverpool couldn’t afford him. Now they’re paying about 40m too much for Caicedo

11 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Transfer market has gone completely insane now. Caicedo for 110 is insane, talk of 90-100 for Paqueta also mental. It’s got to be a bubble that bursts soon.

Bellingham was always going Madrid but I thought it was said Liverpool couldn’t afford him. Now they’re paying about 40m too much for Caicedo

Yep, but I bet Brighton…now will  build an underwater stadium…and a shopping mall,

where the fking seagulls can’t pinch, ya  fish n chips…

Happiest club in Europe..