Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Can't understand why Newcastle aren't in their barcode kit. 

I can kind of see why they aren't in their Saudi green, as there could be a red/green clash for the colour blind, but why not their home kit ?   :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Always puzzles me that the trees sing Mull of Kintyre, a song by a Scouser about a place in Scotland. You'd think with such a wealth of talented musicians coming from Nottingham....ah.

Is it because Notts Forest were good in the late 70's, when the song was released?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Can't understand why Newcastle aren't in their barcode kit. 

I can kind of see why they aren't in their Saudi green, as there could be a red/green clash for the colour blind, but why not their home kit ?   :dunno:

For some of us colourblind folk red looks very dark and is hard to distinguish from another dark colour. The stripey kit would have been better for me as it's more white than black.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

We've been garbage today, but Christ Brentford are shithousing time wasting pricks once they have the lead. 

Can't wait for them to sell Toney. 

I'm really intrigued how they replace him.

We saw that they really relied on Mbeumo when Toney was suspended. 

3 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

burnley, everton & notts forrest relegated would be a perfect season. shame sheff united are so shit 

Sheffield United winning today means Forest would go bottom with a 10 point deduction as things stand.

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'm really intrigued how they replace him.

We saw that they really relied on Mbeumo when Toney was suspended. 

We will supposedly sell Neto this summer. 

I'd take £70m for him and then use that to buy Toney lol which is apparently the fee they want. 

Not that he'd want to come to us. 

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'd take £70m for him and then use that to buy Toney lol which is apparently the fee they want. 

Would take both of them here for a £100M combined. They fit on Enzo's system and style of play. It's not happening though even if we had this amount to spend. 

14 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Interested who will be able to afford £70m, can see prices beginning to decrease 

1 minute ago, Trent Steel said:

God I hate Florist...

Did you see Elanga pointing at the badge when he scored, as if he actually cares lol

• Haha 1

Problem is, I don't trust this Newcastle team not to fold against any given team.

All that said, hopefully the points deduction happens and that does for them. Sheff Utd winning today puts both them and Burnley in their sights if it ends up being ten off. :ph34r: