Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

Teams like Notts Forest, Palace and Everton are a stain on the Premier League. Total garbage.

Fortunately for at least two of them, Sheffield Utd and Burnley are still around for this season...

The City Ground is nowhere near as loud as it was last season and it's showing in Forest's form. They're marginally better away than last season, but much worse at home. 

It's touch and go if they stay up without a points deduction, but they're absolute bankers to drop if they're deducted any more than about six points

Edited by Bilo

Yes get in. It's funny how they all think they will.win every game. Their fans are deluded

That's my weekend sorted now. Hope they do get a points deduction this season bur  they are relegation fodder anyway so may not need it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ahahahahha, dropped off that one in the second half, blissful end to the day :giggle:

Luton must be laughing in particular. They can leapfrog them with that game in hand against them, and like I said earlier they've inadvertently put another team back in Forest's line of sight if the points deduction actually happens.

If both Forest and the unflushable turd that is Everton go down, this season will have exorcised the demons of the last two for me through pure schadenfreude :crylaugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Luton why have you done that? Forest and Everton fighting for that last spot would be incredible. 

Only upside to a Sheff U win today would be that a 10 point deduction roots Forest to the very bottom. How lovely would that be? 

Luton why have you done that? Forest and Everton fighting for that last spot would be incredible. 

Only upside to a Sheff U win today would be that a 10 point deduction roots Forest to the very bottom. How lovely would that be? 

6 hours ago, KFS said:

I reckon it's getting too late to reduce points this season. Really is dragging on. More likely next season now isn't it ?

However, can't say I've looked at it too closely. 

8 hours ago, MPH said:

Found some right Debbie Downers. I reckon this page is ran by some people on FoxesTalk…

Fair play to the people who set up that account 2 years ago, ahead of its time.

• Like 1