Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

I thought our 0-9 record was in doubt when Newcastle were on the rampage at Sheff Utd.

I have similar feelings now. Arsenal look awesomely good (West Ham gave up after No 2 though). 

Edited by STEVIE B

Great for the top of the league though and much better than seeing one team run away with the title. Hopefully Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal all keep winning.

7 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

I thought our 0-9 record was in doubt when Newcastle were on the rampage at Sheff Utd.

I have similar feelings now. Arsenal look awesomely good (West Ham gave up after No 2 though). 

They won’t get 9 now Saka and Martenelli have gone off.

Edited by Fox92

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Surely Moyes gets the sack after this display? 0-6 isn't that shocking, 0 shots is more shocking. 

Two points off sixth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Surely Moyes gets the sack after this display? 0-6 isn't that shocking, 0 shots is more shocking. 

Still 8th in the table. Change might be needed in the summer but would be a bit knee-jerk at this stage of the season imo

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Our 9 nil won't last forever, neither will Vardys 11 in a row, just glad we at least got to witness them both. 

I think our 9 takes some beating.

Haaland could definitely match or beat Vardy though.

Like you say, we got to witness both.