Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Crazy money for Caicedo. It’s almost like Brighton have built this myth about him following his antics in the winter window. Whatever way you look at it, Brighton continue to keep betting on red and it always comes up, and Liverpool have overpaid. 

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Good lad Harry.

What a load of insufferable and patronising bollocks about the Bundesliga meaning nothing. As if winning the odd Carabao Cup at Man United is somehow preferable.

Bayern won the Champions League only three years ago. 

I know I am now ca 6yrs) a German citizen, followed coincidently Bundeslia since I was a boy,because of International side Germany & loved BVB..

Not in any shape or form a Bayern fan…

But I believe this is the right move for him..His style fits. He gets injured,maybe the best medical staff W.wide..He will score goals,could be the man that takes them again to CL glory..

Better than complicated Italian player/club politics.

Spain 2 top clubs,will get lost among the stars,because that’s what Spanish management does..Though could really shine away from Barca & RM..

Its just the above countries can lose a players career,even when player is performing, Bayern a fair deal,and time given to deliver. Off form players get a 2nd or 3rd shot…Scores goals or turns out top performance his star & high respect will grow even brighter…Only injury will stop him..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TJQuik said:

I hate that they can just print whatever nonsense they want with no sources and be proven wrong the next day

SP1.jpg

SP2.jpg

One is a collection of gossip from the papers, they even head it up as gossip. The other is reporting news.  First one is just a summary of newspaper stories, it's not written by a BBC journalist, the second one is.

Edited by Facecloth

15 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

One is a collection of gossip from the papers, they even head it up as gossip. The other is reporting news.  First one is just a summary of newspaper stories, it's not written by a BBC journalist, the second one is.

The article that the gossip page was referring to is from Sky Sports. As you say there is some artistic license used but the articles are still written with such confidence.

2 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Turns out Kane has got some ambition then. 

Good move.

Don't get why people say this. He wanted a move last season, Man City bid for him, but Spurs wouldn't let him go.