Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Spuds so inconsistent... one good win and then terrible next week. Massive defeat there especially now the villa got their win at Fulham. You would think now surely with Villa playing Forest next week their chance to gap themselves between them and Spuds.

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

The clubs won’t want more games but the broadcasters might.

Broadcasters always get the final say these days plus means gives extra chance of further bigger clubs trapped in the championship to come up. For the tv companies theyd love the likes Leeds, Sunderland, Southampton etc back in the prem.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Listening to a West Ham (And Spurs) fan on Talksport and so much resonates with me from our time in recent years in the Premier League.

The presenters kept pointing out "they were in Europe", they'd "made Europe in previous years", "they were 6th a few weeks ago", "they are 8th at the moment".

The West Ham fan was pointing out they should be no where near any of those things and that the Premier League is bang average, I couldn't agree with him more - And felt very much the same when we were in the Premier League, even when we were challenging for European places, even when we were challenging for top 4 I felt it, certainly come the turn of the year the twice we were challenging.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Haaland off target with two great chances.  Makes me feel a little less exercised after watching our finishing today.

Very similar game to ours so far, Chelsea doing well on the counter.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Very similar game to ours so far, Chelsea doing well on the counter.

That third Haaland chance was the best of all.  He's picked the wrong day to lay an egg

Edited by KingsX

God Casadei really is a golden boy for Chelsea fans isn't he? Apparently we should be grateful he was on loan with us, and pointing out he was a weak link in the second tier is enough to get them foaming. 😂

I'm willing to put my neck on the line here and say he will NOT be the next Harry Kane.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Listening to a West Ham (And Spurs) fan on Talksport and so much resonates with me from our time in recent years in the Premier League.

The presenters kept pointing out "they were in Europe", they'd "made Europe in previous years", "they were 6th a few weeks ago", "they are 8th at the moment".

The West Ham fan was pointing out they should be no where near any of those things and that the Premier League is bang average, I couldn't agree with him more - And felt very much the same when we were in the Premier League, even when we were challenging for European places, even when we were challenging for top 4 I felt it, certainly come the turn of the year the twice we were challenging.

West Ham's league form in the past two calendar years is about 1.2 points per game. Their squad is a lot better than that.