Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Just watching MotD. Trossard is really getting that Lee Hendrie/Gareth Keenan heroin addict look about him. Also... definite similarities about MNC v CHE to our game today.

Edited by trabuch

Forest have a funny fanbase if Twitter /X is anything to go by.

They get a good important win but they seem more bothered that there wasn’t enough praise on MOTD and their penalty shout ( admittedly it was one ) didn’t get talked about .

Just enjoy the victory guys !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

God Casadei really is a golden boy for Chelsea fans isn't he? Apparently we should be grateful he was on loan with us, and pointing out he was a weak link in the second tier is enough to get them foaming. 😂

I'm willing to put my neck on the line here and say he will NOT be the next Harry Kane.

I’m willing to put my neck on the line and say he won’t even be the next Harry Arter.

Ben has been superb for Chelsea since his return from injury, captain too, got to say fair play to him, especially given all the injuries he’s turning into some player. 

Interesting selection choice for Gareth in the summer, Trippier has been poor for Newcastle lately and Shaw is military medium as always for Man U.

16 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Thls is a new one !?

Referee analyst.

Just reeks of desperation what are they going to use/ do with his ‘expert’ opinion, is he still in the inner circles of the PGMOL & have access to match reports etc etc or could they just employ you & I to give our opinions as surely it holds the same weight subjectively?

• Like 1

I can't really remember the season Derby went down on the record low total but I look at some teams in the Premier League and wonder how was it possible for Derby to be so bad, how bad were they! I mean no-ones ever gonna get close to doing worse than Derby and there are some seriously stinking teams.

3 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Our 0-9 under threat (yes, the 3rd time i've posted that this season !):trumpet:

I am sure every time sheff Utd play at home it get close to is 🙈 they are so bad defensively it will probably happen soon 

• Like 1

Everton must be over the moon that Sheff United have taken both Tom Davies and Mason Holgate off their wage bill.

Holgate's had two debuts this season; and lost both of them 5-0. Southampton sent him back cause he was out of his depth in the Championship.

People will look at that tackle and think he meant it; no, he's just that s**t.