Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Everton fans grumbling when a pass goes astray is actually quite entertaining.

Wonder if any have left yet to 'beat the traffic'..:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Everton fans grumbling when a pass goes astray is actually quite entertaining.

The complaining about the points deduction distracted them from their favourite pastime.

We had 2 chances to flush Everton so I’m trying my hardest not to get wound up by the fact they will survive yet again due to it being the worst bottom half of the league that I can remember 

At home to Palace and he starts with 8 defensive players and then Mcneil, Doucoure and DCL. I'd be raging as an Everton fan. Looking at the bench though and they don't have a great deal in the way of attacking talent. Such a poor side and it really is about time they got relegated. 

6 hours ago, westernpark said:

Genuinely think, despite them being a London club, this is the most mainstream coverage Palace have ever received over the last few days.

True

They've been in the Premier league for 10 years and achieved **** all

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

True

They've been in the Premier league for 10 years and achieved **** all

In their 119 year history their major honors are having won the championship twice most recent 30 years ago and the championship playoffs 4 times most recent 10 years ago 

23 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Glasner is some coup for Palace, given his Europa League success.

Am surprised he chose them, to be honest, given their fairly precarious position and assumed tight budget.

Nice pay day and an opportunity to try out the PL. Add some good talent into the mix and it's not difficult to see why. Beats being unemployed.

That story of the 92 year old Nottingham Forest fan going to the game in Saturday is really touching. She had to give her season ticket up due to get eyesight struggling around a decade ago but managed to attend at the weekend and really enjoyed it.

Was on TalkSport earlier and sounded great for her age. Nice story.

• Like 3