Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

18 hours ago, The Bear said:

Chelsea fans think Gusto and especially Disasi are bombscares. 

2 hours ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Not sure Jackson looks great either! 

Well that leaves Cole Palmer!

boehlythumb.JPG.6ab97ac8368816fa9786db67ce85508e.JPG

46 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I swear whilst watching the forest game they said forest have hired Mark Clattenberg to help them understand decisions made by referees.

Is this a way to attempt to intimidate the ref on match day? Very odd

Yes it is. Marinakis has done the same moves before hiring former refs at Olympiakos. 

19 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I know everyone is entitled to make a living, but poor of Clatternburg to take part in such a charade 

Isn't he now also the referee on the tv show Gladiators? lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

I swear whilst watching the forest game they said forest have hired Mark Clattenberg to help them understand decisions made by referees.

Is this a way to attempt to intimidate the ref on match day? Very odd

Clattenberg has always seemed a bit dodgy and we all know corruption happens every week.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Wouldn't you take that sort of easy money for no real work?

Oh aye, said as much in the first post, it was the commentators explanation that made me laugh, there to help explain refereeing decisions, quite annoyed we haven’t got our own ref. I’ve worked for an ex top level ref as well, so if the club wants to contact me I’ll see if he’s interested although think he’s been out the game too long.

17 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Newcastle need a major rebuild and Howe isn't the manager for this task. They'll announce Tuchel soon. 

Been saying for a while Howe will be gone soon. With their expenditure, the need for European football and their ambitious owners, potentially missing out on Europe completely after being in the champions league is going to be a massive hit for them. 

• Like 2