Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I did like Newcastle but since the takeover they have gone down in my book… still arsenal though? anyway I like saka so good to see him having a great season 

I don’t mind Arsenal but the first thing is Newcastle losing. Now 4-0 lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Villa back on track two weeks back it looked like it they were starting to slip away but now they are five points clear of spuds and eight from man utd.

Hoping they make CL, top team and play really nice football 

Absolute banana skin for us today with Sheff Utd at home. They've been battered in recent games but will come and park the bus against us. Everyone expects us to win, and Neto/Hwang are the most transferred in players in FPL this week. 

We always struggle against teams that come to defend and we usually give 6 points a season to one of the worst teams in the division. We gave Huddersfield exactly that when they finished bottom the other year. And Sheff Utd have already beaten us away (albeit thanks to a dodgy late pen). So put your money on Sheff Utd. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Absolute banana skin for us today with Sheff Utd at home. They've been battered in recent games but will come and park the bus against us. Everyone expects us to win, and Neto/Hwang are the most transferred in players in FPL this week. 

We always struggle against teams that come to defend and we usually give 6 points a season to one of the worst teams in the division. We gave Huddersfield exactly that when they finished bottom the other year. And Sheff Utd have already beaten us away (albeit thanks to a dodgy late pen). So put your money on Sheff Utd. 

Come on now( best Wayne Mardle voice) I have Kilman in my team so banking on a Wolves clean sheet!

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

If you lose today, in the last two seasons you will have beaten teams managed by Guardiola, Klopp, Conte and Pochettino yet lost to sides managed by Dean Smith, Jesse Marsch, Paul Heckingbottom and Chris Wilder.

• Like 1