Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

9 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Knew that Everton would get their way a bit.

It seems as if the FA / Premier League is making the punishment as they go along, tbqh.

I think that was their original point .

10 point deduction is  more than a team going into administration would get .

20 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Knew that Everton would get their way a bit.

It seems as if the FA / Premier League is making the punishment as they go along, tbqh.

It’s an independent panel that act as judge issue the punishment, the FA/premier league are the prosecutors so can ask for ridiculous punishment but it doesn’t have to been granted 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blimey there’s an awful lot of dead air on comms tonight! 

Certainly not going all Joey Barton before anyone says 😅

Not heard this lady before so wondering if it’s her debut? Neville isn’t doing her any favours either as he sounds like he doesn’t want to be there lol 

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not heard this lady before so wondering if it’s her debut? Neville isn’t doing her any favours either as he sounds like he doesn’t want to be there lol 

It's Rene Meulensteen's daughter, been commentating for a couple of years I think.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

What the actual **** is this lol

Transfer windows, sacking windows, the modern game is bloody bizarre 

Ludicrous idea

48 minutes ago, AjcW said:

She did our game versus Cov on the opening weekend if memory serves. She's alright.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

It's Moyes in this week then.

I was just wondering whether the "Moyes Out" flag guys took their flag along again tonight, just in case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I thought 6 would've been the original amount, 10 really surprised me although the Everton whining is hilarious.

A points reduction is still a guilty verdict which will possibly mean they are found guilty again on this second charge as a period from the first charge is included in the second charge

12 hours ago, Langston said:

She did our game versus Cov on the opening weekend if memory serves. She's alright.

Yeah to be honest I think the dead atmosphere and Gary Neville offering nothing didn't help! 

There was just a few times I thought the comms had gone off!

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Wayne Rooney: Former Birmingham boss dreams of managing Man Utd or Everton in the next 10 years

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68431354

SPORTbible - Leeds United eyed not one but TWO superstar... | Facebook

There is a video on YouTube of him talking with Neville/Keane/Carragher called "Why I was sacked". The video was over an hour long. 

I couldn't being myself to click on it, but I assume it was just Neville holding up a sheet of paper with "2 wins out of 15 games" on it for the full hour, while Potato Head waffled on about his playing career. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

There is a video on YouTube of him talking with Neville/Keane/Carragher called "Why I was sacked". The video was over an hour long. 

I couldn't being myself to click on it, but I assume it was just Neville holding up a sheet of paper with "2 wins out of 15 games" on it for the full hour, while Potato Head waffled on about his playing career. 

I saw a short clip where he talked about having to change everything in a short space of time and not getting the chance. They were 6th, nothing needed changing. They are doing OK now, he's the only one that struggled with this group of players.

• Like 1

If they don't have the spine to levy a second points deduction, the least the Premier League could do to Everton is force them to retain Rooney as manager for a full season.

That would finally flush the turd.

Guest ChrisWalken456

Ten Hag needs to let the Fernandes thing go and I hope Fulham don't apologise. Fernandes is a cheat and deserves to be mocked.