Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Anyone watching the man city game?

since Enzo wants to play this way no matter what I’m trying to see what man city do better. Luton have put up a good low block and city players been taking pot shots outside the box and eventually score.

wonder why our players can’t do that or practise doing that?

I must be the only one watching prem games today - Burnley 1-0 to make things interesting!

Edit - once again, never mind 😂

Edited by OntarioFox

Guest MarshallForEngland
38 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Man United have been dreadful defensively 

Agreed. It's at the point now where I actually struggle to enjoy watching them. They look confused and uncertain all the time, nobody has any idea what they're supposed to be doing. Comically large spaces between players, lots of backing off or half-arsed challenges with no real possibility of winning the ball.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

**** off is that a penalty

Don’t you just love how Alan smith on sky didn’t really argue the decision. That is no way a penalty 

Edited by turkish14
  • Like 1

Guest ChrisWalken456

What a c**t of a decision that was. Never a penalty.

Just get to the box and welly it in the general direction of the defenders' arms.

If you are greedy 6, that is.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Honking decision by the ref to give it and honking that var didn't over turn it. Would never have been given at the other end 

It wasn't a bit earlier.