Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

As funny as it is to watch Liverpool and potentially Arsenal mess up, it's going to be boring to watch another Man City procession if things keep going this way.

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Youri Tillermonz

Serious question: who is better overall - Dewsbury-Hall or Tielemans?..

Edited by Wymsey

Tielmans, Castagne, Evans, Maddison, Barnes. All having excellent seasons you could argue. I still get bewildered as to how we managed to screw things up so badly last season. Perhaps this season’s screw up will help me finally lay last season’s screw up to bed 

5 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Tielmans, Castagne, Evans, Maddison, Barnes. All having excellent seasons you could argue. I still get bewildered as to how we managed to screw things up so badly last season. Perhaps this season’s screw up will help me finally lay last season’s screw up to bed 

Rodgers 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nalis said:

As funny as it is to watch Liverpool and potentially Arsenal mess up, it's going to be boring to watch another Man City procession if things keep going this way.

Said it before, l know too many plastic Liverpool & Arsenal ‘fans', work with a few. Rarely see a Man City shirt, don’t know anyone that’s jumped on their success bandwagon (there will be some, I’m sure).

Despite what Man City may or may not have done off the pitch,  l still prefer them to win it again. 

• Like 1