Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Won't this compromise the blackout? 2.45pm to 5.15pm. Game will go beyond 2.45pm. 

I know it is unforseen circumstances but could there be a fine or something for TNT?

I doubt there'd be a fine for them. It's a club issue - so I think Arsenal will be punished in some way. 

I expect they'll also have to offer refunds/partial refunds/vouchers for fans that didn't get into the ground in time for the 1pm start as well.

11 minutes ago, Corky said:

Won't this compromise the blackout? 2.45pm to 5.15pm. Game will go beyond 2.45pm. 

I know it is unforseen circumstances but could there be a fine or something for TNT?

With the amount of time added on at the minute, this game is going to go beyond 3 pm - would be quite funny if the cameras cut out with 10 minutes to go.

This might also force the broadcasters to either scrap the early game or bring normal kick off time forwards.

The blackout is the most dumb stupid backward ****ing bollocks there is.

To be honest stupid TV kick off times are more likely to affect attendance.

The fact you have to have 3 different subscriptions at roughly 100 quid a month and you still can't watch all the games freely available for the rest of the world, and the greedy feckers go after IPTV suppliers for providing a service people want, fooking bellends! 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

Between this and last night's game, don't think I'm gonna miss the Prem for however long we find ourselves out of it. Between the predictable gulf in class and the nauseating wall-to-wall media coverage, it's just boring. I probably won't be paying much thought to it beyond this weekend, except to see how Luton get on.

Don't get me wrong, it's embarrassing and totally deserved that we surrendered our place in it, but now I'm not emotionally invested in it I can stop kidding myself that I enjoy it as a product.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Between this and last night's game, don't think I'm gonna miss the Prem for however long we find ourselves out of it. Between the predictable gulf in class and the nauseating wall-to-wall media coverage, it's just boring. I probably won't be paying much thought to it beyond this weekend, except to see how Luton get on.

Don't get me wrong, it's embarrassing and totally deserved that we surrendered our place in it, but now I'm not emotionally invested in it I can stop kidding myself that I enjoy it as a product.

This has been so dull. Forest had no intention of playing for a win