Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Of course we’d ‘look’ better! We are playing far inferior sides.

Ive never agreed with this argument about the upper Championship and the Premier League being of similar ability.

I think there’s a vast difference.

On paper, we look like a team that could probably finish anywhere between 10th and 20th in the Premier League, probably the former with good management and the rub of the green. 

7 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Forest look ****ing awful.

They got lucky last season and won't this.

Might even finish below Sheff Yoo.

Am surprised that Brennan Johnson hasn't moved on yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I think they get rid of Cooper pretty quickly. 

Yep. Their start is horrible and they're likely to be cut adrift by the end of September. 

I have a feeling they'll be this season's Huddersfield after their first season. They look miles off.

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

Yep. Their start is horrible and they're likely to be cut adrift by the end of September. 

I have a feeling they'll be this season's Huddersfield after their first season. They look miles off.

Could they have someone like Potter ready to take this on? It’s hard to see who else would do it. 

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Could they have someone like Potter ready to take this on? It’s hard to see who else would do it. 

Potter won't want a relegation, or even a relegation battle, on his CV after the Chelsea debacle as it would destroy his reputation.

I suspect he'd hold out for someone like West Ham if Moyes gets the push.

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Congratulations Man City

Yeah, nobody catching them this season.

Unless Newcastle make absolute rapid progress, the PL could end up like the Bundesliga. 

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

This Forest team playing proper puke football. 

2-1 was very flattering.

It's already been said, but finishing below that shower of shit last season was unforgivable. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nalis said:

This Forest team playing proper puke football. 

Black people call it Katie Hopkins football, which is a wonderful apt term I must say.

• Haha 1