Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just seen Everton's disallowed goal. Rubbish decision from Coote. Leno runs into Tarkowski, drops the ball, Keane scores. Ref rules it out for a Tarkowski foul lol

You can argue Tarkowski did back in ever so slightly. 

The two penalty decisions in the Brighton game are much worse. 

Just now, The Bear said:

You can argue Tarkowski did back in ever so slightly. 

The two penalty decisions in the Brighton game are much worse. 

I think there's bound to be contact. As far as he's concerned, he's jostling with the defender. Leno comes to collect, doesn't do so fully, and makes a mistake. I don't think there's enough to disallow it.

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just seen Everton's disallowed goal. Rubbish decision from Coote. Leno runs into Tarkowski, drops the ball, Keane scores. Ref rules it out for a Tarkowski foul lol

That's so shit on Everton it's brilliant.

I'm going to keep sending gift baskets to PL refs at this rate.

• Haha 3

Just now, AmyLGK said:

Doesn't look good at all 😢

Not the first time either. Think there's a moment in the replay where you can see his ligament or joint pop. 

Annoying me that the commentator insinuates it can only be a foul or that it may have been Isak's fault. 

• Like 1

Watched a video on Villa's transfers a few weeks ago, Athletic one. 

Discussed in detail how important Mings is defensively to Villa, I didn't realise how crazy their win/loss ratio is with and without him over the last few years it's absolutely mad. 

They pretty much always lose when he doesn't play. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Not the first time either. Think there's a moment in the replay where you can see his ligament or joint pop. 

Annoying me that the commentator insinuates it can only be a foul or that it may have been Isak's fault. 

Yes!! Not in the slightest a foul! 

Just now, Corky said:

By which team?

Not sure that record will ever be beaten.

Luton will probably do a Forest and be absolutely honking away but pick up enough at home to survive.

Forest I think will have the dreaded second season syndrome; the Huddersfield kind, not the Leicester kind.