Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

12 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Luton, Sheff Utd (who threatened it the last time they were in the PL). 

Sheffield United look well under strength. Hamer looks an interesting signing, but I didn't see much from him against us that he could be the difference between survival and relegation in the Prem.

Luton will surprise a few, I think. They'll either be like Forest from last season and shithouse survival or Blackpool from a few years ago and just fall short.

I don't see them getting spanked every single week.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

We don't deserve quality players. They all end up being disrespected by our fans

Maybe if they behaved in a less cuntish way?

I really have no particular problem with Maddison or Barnes,  neither have said anything negative or disrespectful to the club. 

Really the attitude of Tielemans the last 2 years has been abysmal, particularly last year, he wiped all the good times. Maybe the club should have got rid but his legacy is a fat tart half arsing it around the pitch, not good. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Maybe if they behaved in a less cuntish way?

I really have no particular problem with Maddison or Barnes,  neither have said anything negative or disrespectful to the club. 

Really the attitude of Tielemans the last 2 years has been abysmal, particularly last year, he wiped all the good times. Maybe the club should have got rid but his legacy is a fat tart half arsing it around the pitch, not good. 

I rest my case :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

tielemens having a stinker so far

No change there then. He's been poor for both us and Belgium since the FA Cup final. Useless at Monaco as well but somehow we got a tune out of him (for a while at least). 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I rest my case :rolleyes:

What so we are to forgive Fofana acting like a big baby and destroying morale? Mahrez crying about the fact HE signed a new contract at a club that plucked him from nowhere who wanted to maximise his vslue, Tielemans eating all the pies and fannying around half heartedly for the best part of 2 seasons giving the ball away. 

Just no!

Go by all means, play and give your all I have no problem. I'm not going to forgive players who behave like pricks or who think they are 'better' than us just because they did something good for us once.

Some of these players don't deserve Leicester City! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

What so we are to forgive Fofana acting like a big baby and destroying morale? Mahrez crying about the fact HE signed a new contract at a club that plucked him from nowhere who wanted to maximise his vslue, Tielemans eating all the pies and fannying around half heartedly for the best part of 2 seasons giving the ball away. 

Just no!

Go by all means, play and give your all I have no problem. I'm not going to forgive players who behave like pricks or who think they are 'better' than us just because they did something good for us once.

Some of these players don't deserve Leicester City! 

No Fofana and Mahrez quite rightly got criticised for publicly disrespecting the club. Tielemans did no such thing and conducted himself in a professional manner. Why should he be treated differently to Maddison who checked out for the last 6 months of the season and out more effort into defending Rodgers from local reporters

• Like 1

There are so many relatively poor sides in the PL this season - Luton, Sheff Utd, Fulham, Everton, Forest and Wolves. If you're going to have FFP issues, this is the season to have it as the previous season was far more competitive. 

I think Burnley will have something about them, and Palace will likely do their usual and have enough to stay in the league but not much more. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

Last season Barnes takes that on and sticks it over.

Newcastle look exceptionally good. Just imposed themself on the game so much that Villa have never had an answer, and every time Villa stabilised Newcastle mixed it up.

Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

Classic Barnes assist.

Seeing as it matched his assists total for all of last season, I'm not sure there is any such thing as a classic Harvey Barnes assist.