Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

12 minutes ago, surrifox said:

If you’re Tottenham why would you be looking to get the club relegated :dunno:

Lol, well I can't think of any realistic, decent strikers they could bring in this late in the window. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Iran said:

Lol, well I can't think of any realistic, decent strikers they could bring in this late in the window. Any suggestions?

Well I’m not paid to do the job of those tasked with spending the thick end of £100+ mill on strengthening spurs attacking options but I’d be surprised if a one dimensional lump like Mitrovic ticked all the boxes :rolleyes:

Interesting that Brighton and Spurs have big money arriving, the MOTD suggestion that Spurs go for Brightons Ferguson would swing the available funds further Brightons way but what will they do with it? Their recent record for finding talent that rapidly increases in potential value is second to none so watch those names in the coming days. Spurs do not replace Kanes goals directly with a replacement but if say they had a new AM capable of scoring double figures, free kicks etc it will help….oh hang on. I still feel Kane got them out of the s**t so many times that without him they’ll be face down in it…hopefully. Which will finish higher? 

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I haven’t scrolled back to see if this has already been posted. But Wow, really?

IMG_4038.jpeg

Presumably someone asked “Who won in 2015-16?” and they just heard “City” in the reply. Among the many things that p!ss me off about our media coverage is the way we are now just ‘Leicester’. Twats.

I know he loved scored against us, he must have 15+ goals against us or something, but Harry Kane is one of the all time great English strikers. I hope he does great in Germany.

• Like 3