Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Just now, st albans fox said:

This 30 second injury rule is rubbish 

players now have to judge if they have a head injury in conjunction with the ref 

I understand why they’ve decided to do it but it should be at the discretion of the ref if it’s an obvious potential head injury as we just saw with Shaw 

Nothing will be perfect.

I guess the idea is that a head injury will need a concussion check.

I'm loving the automatic booking for waving a yellow card and moaning at the ref.

The poor souls, millionaires in their 20's and actually having to listen to someone. 

Just now, StanSP said:

And now Wan-Bissaka should be yellowed. 

Two blatant bookings for Antony and Wan Bissaka missed, why? Can guarantee if they had gold shirts on they've have been straight into the book.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Never mind the result, Man Utd will probably shithouse it, but are you encouraged @The Bear?

Obviously it's a long season, but from Lopetegui to O'Neil you must have been fearing the worst?

Always unsure with a new manager this late, but wasn't too worried about relegation with our team. Just got to hope Silva or Kalajdzic can come back in and score some goals. Striker is all were lacking to be mid table. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Bear said:

Always unsure with a new manager this late, but wasn't too worried about relegation with our team. Just got to hope Silva or Kalajdzic can come back in and score some goals. Striker is all were lacking to be mid table. 

You're looking good :thumbup:

I mean, so were we last year when we spanked Villa away and Spurs at home.

Sorry, I'll shut up :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

See avatar for more details.... 

Was always going to happen, it's Man Utd. 

Well, it always did to us.

Encouraging display though mate.

I know its been a shit time for you lot, but it ain't always going to be Man Utd away.

You'll pick up plenty of points at home playing like this.

Might need a finisher though.

You're in the same boat with Everton there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Might need a finisher though.

You're in the same boat with Everton there.

If Kalajdzic can come back fit and firing... He was touted as a possible Haaland replacement for Dortmund before he came to us. Big man with good feet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If Kalajdzic can come back fit and firing... He was touted as a possible Haaland replacement for Dortmund before he came to us. Big man with good feet. 

I think it's more frustrating when you're making the chances but don't have someone to finish, than when you have someone who's deadly in front of goal that feeds on scraps.

You've played well tonight.

Edited by tom27111