Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

49 minutes ago, AjcW said:

They also announced the opening of their new 'Wings' hospitality suite today. Apparently in honour of the clubs famous wingers.... it's my family team and I can't really name many famous wingers they've had lol 

Anyway the logo looks remarkably similar to Saudi Eagle...

Oddly no one has mentioned that in the comments

Solano and Robert get a mention, put me down for the Solano bench.

Looks like a cool idea to be fair. Can't believe they quality of that render they've used though, it's atrocious lol Takes me back to my first 3D project at uni haha

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Solano and Robert get a mention, put me down for the Solano bench.

Looks like a cool idea to be fair. Can't believe they quality of that render they've used though, it's atrocious lol Takes me back to my first 3D project at uni haha

The concept is good, and embarrasingly it's still cheaper than some of the shite we are offering up for hospitality this season lol 

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Sounds like United are going to reintegrate Mason Greenwood into the first team then.

****ing atrocious club.

I don't read it like that? 

No decision made as yet. 

The fact-finding phase of our investigation is now complete, and we are in the final stages of making a decision on Mason’s future.

Contrary to media speculation, that decision has not yet been made and is currently the subject of intensive internal deliberation. Responsibility ultimately rests with the Chief Executive Officer.

Once made, the decision will be communicated and explained to the club’s internal and external stakeholders.

This has been a difficult case for everyone associated with Manchester United, and we understand the strong opinions it has provoked based on the partial evidence in the public domain. We ask for patience as we work through the final stages of this carefully considered process.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't read it like that? 

No decision made as yet. 

The Athletic published a piece about 10 minutes before United posted that statement.

The statement is clearly damage limitation IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

They also announced the opening of their new 'Wings' hospitality suite today. Apparently in honour of the clubs famous wingers.... it's my family team and I can't really name many famous wingers they've had lol 

Yeah odd name indeed, of anything you associate Newcastle with their number 9s over the years. 

Call it Nines or something.

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Keith Gilleapie and Steve Guppy. Dedicated jointly to both of them.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Sounds like United are going to reintegrate Mason Greenwood into the first team then.

****ing atrocious club.

The same people on social media backing it, horrible to see but as expected.

Also means more "she said no" chants which are truly awful.

How anybody can let him back onto a field, expecially top tier football, is ridiculous.

• Like 3

Signed a new 6 year + 1 year option contract just a week or so ago

Clearly rate him highly to give him a contract that long and trying to find a good Prem loan for him (Palace)

But now willing to just cash in

5 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Just horrendous. How can anyone listen to that video, see the images of the beaten girl & come to the conclusion he should be back playing football. 

A slap in the face to any female supporting United/football fan, all to appease the shareholders. 

If this was my club I'd never pay to watch them again tbh

I wonder if they see him as too valuable an asset to just let go and will try to sell him ?

11 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Are Man U still looking to put the emphasis on the women's team, to decide Greenwood's fate.

What a bunch of slimy cowards in decision making positions at that club.

No they've already decided. It's just a PR exercise to make it sound a considered decision. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Super_horns said:

I wonder if they see him as too valuable an asset to just let go and will try to sell him ?

100% it's just a financial decision. 

The delay is them putting the feelers out. The brain trust somewhere deep in the bowels of Old Trafford is running thousands of different scenarios trying to work out whether Mason Greenwood being worth tens of millions of pounds sufficiently offsets whatever loss of endorsements and followers they're projecting if they take him back. 

Fvcking vile. 

If he ever turned up here I'd donate heavily to UFS to have a massive TIFO covering the whole kop that's just a straight transcript of his conversation telling her to shut up and spread her legs or get a beating whether she wants it or not. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Reece James injured, again. Hamstring, "months".

The guy is injured after about 4 games each time he comes back. Doubt they will ever get a full season out of him at this point