Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Bruno Fernandes not happy .

“You have to ask him (why it was not a penalty). They have to start doing interviews after the games so they can explain themselves.

“It’s a clear penalty. No excuse for not seeing that, not excuse for the VAR not seeing that. Last week, they made a big thing out of United not having a penalty given against us (during the game against Wolves), I want to see what’s going to happen this week, if there’s going to be the same show they did last week.

“I want to see if Jon Moss (the manager of the Premier League referees at governing body PGMOL) also comes to apologise to our dressing room, like they say they did to the manager of Wolves. I’ll be sitting here and they can come.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Watching MotD - **** me I'm glad we haven't got the VAR in our league. Absolutely useless.

But would you have accepted the 2 decisions had there been no VAR ?

The problem was VAR didn’t ask the ref to go and have a look for some reason .

Just now, Super_horns said:

But would you have accepted the 2 decisions had there been no VAR ?

The problem was VAR didn’t ask the ref to go and have a look for some reason .

Probably not, but if you know someone is being paid to rewatch them in slomo then it makes them much worse. It's just pointless and spoils the fan experience in the stadium.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Bruno Fernandes not happy .

“You have to ask him (why it was not a penalty). They have to start doing interviews after the games so they can explain themselves.

“It’s a clear penalty. No excuse for not seeing that, not excuse for the VAR not seeing that. Last week, they made a big thing out of United not having a penalty given against us (during the game against Wolves), I want to see what’s going to happen this week, if there’s going to be the same show they did last week.

“I want to see if Jon Moss (the manager of the Premier League referees at governing body PGMOL) also comes to apologise to our dressing room, like they say they did to the manager of Wolves. I’ll be sitting here and they can come.”

He had the same opinion after the Wolves game I assume? Hate the big sides playing the victim when they get the majority of favourable decisions 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

He had the same opinion after the Wolves game I assume? Hate the big sides playing the victim when they get the majority of favourable decisions 

Tbh they are all biased and only come out when they feel sinned against.

Basically after the same sort of apology for what he saw as a bad decision against his side as Wolves got but obviously others don’t agree including the MOTD guys .

There probably are a few teams after one who do deserve one though from yesterday.

Yesterday was a good example of the problem with the supposed high bar. That is never a penalty for Brentford but because it was given it wasn't overturned. You compare that to the Wolves one last week and people get frustrated with it all.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Koke said:

We've been saying Maddison is better than Mount on here for ages but the streets refused to believe us. They'll see it this season.

Mount has been an FA poster child for years. They've been desperate for him to be a major success and i've been convinced his constantly inclusion in the England team was part of the pressure around than rather than deserved. 

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
14 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

Everton have a shocking squad 

Honestly if they stay up this season it’ll be pure luck just last season.