Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Stupid from Tomiyasu. 

Would like to see it again, didn't look like there was much if any contact.  Which goes against the directive this season of meaningful contact.  

However, they shouldn't have p1ssed about wasting time which got him the first yellow.  Terrible time wasters Arsenal.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Dyche already looks like he’s run out of ideas. When (not if) Everton pull the plug on him where do they look next. Dyche was very much the last roll of the dice. 

I have a feeling they'll try to get Rooney from the MLS.

If he has anything about him, he'll laugh in their face.

14 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Dyche already looks like he’s run out of ideas. When (not if) Everton pull the plug on him where do they look next. Dyche was very much the last roll of the dice. 

I want Everton to come down more than anyone. They’ve walked the plank more times than most and their fans think they’re a massive club. I’m sure they’ll nick a 1-0 win here or there but they really need to be taking max points from Luton, Sheff Utd, Burnley, Wolves to give them a real chance. 

11 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Never seen one player booked for it. 

Someone did first weekend of the season. Think it was Enzo for Chelsea. 

Edited by Bert

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Stupid from Tomiyasu. 

Honestly thought there was nothing in that, barely got a hold of him. 

Referees in the Premier League have been nothing short of poor so far this season.