Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

I'm sorry, but there's no way Luton Town's staying this season and no way they're finishing higher than 20th.

I understand that this will be an unpopular opinion (given they are everyone's favourite 2nd team) and prepared to face what comes my way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Iran said:

I'm sorry, but there's no way Luton Town's staying this season and no way they're finishing higher than 20th.

I understand that this will be an unpopular opinion (given they are everyone's favourite 2nd team) and prepared to face what comes my way.

Wouldn't particularly class it as unpopular.

They've got a mammoth task ahead of them. 

They've also brought to basically come straight back up 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Madders looks like he is going to do ok at spurs then. Bet he is gutted he has to play with richarlson instead of kane thigh the amount of assist he could have had would be ridiculous 

Doubt it. He’s have nowhere near as much space if Kane was still around 

Just now, purpleronnie said:

Didnt think spurs would make top 4 but after watching he likes of chelsea and man utd then i think they've got a decent chance.

Any of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle, Man U and arguably Brighton are competing from 2-5th. That doesn't even account for Villa or Brentford