Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Yep. We made them look like chumps in the first game. 

They looked dogshit in that game. 

The thing is that Forest hadn't shown much until today either. A 2-1 scoreline at Arsenal massively flattered them and they struggled hugely against a Sheffield United side tipped to go straight back down.

4 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Rashford diving and a red card for the visitors at Old Trafford, some things never change.

Glad we're out of it.

I'm just glad Forest's absurd good luck ran out. 

3 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Everton have Villa 15/16 vibes toothem 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Everton. Bad times for them. That would be a home game they'd have gone into with quite high hopes of winning.

They and Luton look the weakest links so far, but Luton have yet to play at home so I'll reserve judgement until that changes. 

Everton look shit everywhere. I suspect they'll sack Dyche, or he'll walk, and replace him with someone else who'll be bang out of his depth.

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

They and Luton look the weakest links so far, but Luton have yet to play at home so I'll reserve judgement until that changes. 

Everton look shit everywhere. I suspect they'll sack Dyche, or he'll walk, and replace him with someone else who'll be bang out of his depth.

I don't think that'll change Luton much, sadly. I hope it does, but they just lack that quality or talent or game-winner.

Agree about Dyche/Everton. They'll be scraping the barrel again if he does leave/get sacked. Someone like Scott Parker to finish the job :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Rashford diving and a red card for the visitors at Old Trafford, some things never change.

Glad we're out of it.

https://x.com/proudfede/status/1695465312576324086?s=46

He goes down easily but it’s a stupid lunge and he makes contact.

https://x.com/footcolic/status/1695458343421096400?s=46

Its a red every day of the week?

Just now, StanSP said:

I don't think that'll change Luton much, sadly. I hope it does, but they just lack that quality or talent or game-winner.

Agree about Dyche/Everton. They'll be scraping the barrel again if he does leave/get sacked. Someone like Scott Parker to finish the job :ph34r:

Parker going there would be career suicide. There are already huge question marks over his ability to manage at Premier League level, and the one thing that's going for him is that he has an excellent record at getting teams promoted when they do go down.

If he goes in halfway through a doomed season, Everton will drop and the club is in such a state that they probably don't come back up. 

10 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Everton should have dropped last season ( Rodgers says hi!) and the one before that (again we helped them)

Teams that circle the drain always go at some point look at Villa and Sunderland 

• Like 1