Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

43 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

https://x.com/proudfede/status/1695465312576324086?s=46

He goes down easily but it’s a stupid lunge and he makes contact.

https://x.com/footcolic/status/1695458343421096400?s=46

Its a red every day of the week?

It is when you're at Old Trafford. Pundits think otherwise.

Just now, David Hankey said:

It is when you're at Old Trafford. Pundits think otherwise.

Pundits generally don’t really care much for offering a valuable or correct opinion just a sound clip that will generate some controversy and discussion for themselves and their employers.

There was contact on Rashford. I'd be disappointed not to get that if it was my team. And yeah a fairly obvious red card. Striker would have got to the ball first. 

The issue is, the opposing team probably wouldn't have gotten those decisions. 

Bowen :appl:

I seem to say it every time (Not like me at all), we decided not to sign Bowen due to his 'attitude' but ended up with Maddison.

Unpopular opinion but Bowen and Ward-Prowse are on a par if not better than Maddison, certainly got more hard work and endeavor about them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Bowen :appl:

I seem to say it every time (Not like me at all), we decided not to sign Bowen due to his 'attitude' but ended up with Maddison.

Unpopular opinion but Bowen and Ward-Prowse are on a par if not better than Maddison, certainly got more hard work and endeavor about them.

Yup apparently Bowen has said he was interviewed by Rudkin, but Rudkin thought he was cocky and had an attitude...... don't know if it's a true story

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

I haven't followed Prem transfers that closely, have Brighton actually spent much of the grotesque fees they've been getting for their players? 

Joao Pedro and Verbruggen so far this summer. 

Estupinan and Enciso last summer. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Who had West Ham anywhere near the top? Even after 3 games... 

8 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

David Moyes deserves so much more respect than what’s he’s been given over the years.

Just a few weeks ago plenty of Hammers wanted him gone

I thought they'd struggle, I still think they'll struggle somewhat when Europe starts, no where near relegation but they'll be down the table*. (Likewise Villa really do not get the hype surrounding them they're a watered down beta version of us a few years ago).

I know we got frustrated with media and other fans not understanding us wanting Rodgers out and the 'entitled' tag, but I really don't understand West Ham fans wanting Moyes out, think he's done a brilliant job with his hands tied and played quite a exciting style of football, they're a decent watch!

*Considering I say struggle, they may sneak top half all things considered given how poor and bang average the teams/bottom half of the Premier League is.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1