Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

17 hours ago, Matt said:

Bowen :appl:

I seem to say it every time (Not like me at all), we decided not to sign Bowen due to his 'attitude' but ended up with Maddison.

Unpopular opinion but Bowen and Ward-Prowse are on a par if not better than Maddison, certainly got more hard work and endeavor about them.

What's it got to do with Maddison?

All three are good players, end of.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

Where's all the "Sean Dyche makes teams hard to beat" posters gone? Those posters that wanted him here not so long back? 

Truly awful. 

Can't be long before he's sacked. Not because they'll get anyone better, it's just because it's what Everton do, they'll sack him to try and turn it round if he can't.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Forest are in big trouble. I think, both them and Everton will be fighting to escape that last place, and then perhaps Burnley will flirt a bit with them? 

They would be in previous seasons but I think the weak teams are so bad that the likes of Forest and Bournemouth will be comfortably 14th/15th. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Where's all the "Sean Dyche makes teams hard to beat" posters gone? Those posters that wanted him here not so long back? 

Truly awful. 

I live in Nottingham and over the summer I must’ve seen him drunk in the centre 3 or 4 times. Hes either not fully invested or Everton has driven him to alcoholism. 

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I live in Nottingham and over the summer I must’ve seen him drunk in the centre 3 or 4 times. Hes either not fully invested or Everton has driven him to alcoholism. 

0_phil-mitchell-drunk-eastenders-460182

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Truly awful. 

Didn't want him but they stayed up over us though didn't they so not sure you can really take the piss

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Always baffles me when some of the best finishers in the world are that shit at pens lol

He's scored 26 of the 29 previously taken so I'm not sure he's that shit at them. Although, I do agree with your point in general.