Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

3 hours ago, Lionator said:

I live in Nottingham and over the summer I must’ve seen him drunk in the centre 3 or 4 times. Hes either not fully invested or Everton has driven him to alcoholism. 

Convinced he ends up at Forest before long. Possibly before the end of the season.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Man city don't look at the races yet, but still winning games. Think they'll struggle without de bruyne, surprised foden didn't start to try to replace him 

Also sky manufacturing Newcastle and Liverpool as some battle of the ages is odd. 

There have been some stonking, high scoring Newcastle and Liverpool games over the years.

Not that I've seen what they are banging on about at Sky.  I tend to mute.   Although I thought Townsend's analysis was decent.  

Just now, Bordersfox said:

There have been some stonking, high scoring Newcastle and Liverpool games over the years.

Not that I've seen what they are banging on about at Sky.  I tend to mute.   Although I thought Townsend's analysis was decent.  

Something along the lines of "a game everyone always looks out for every year" 

Sky desperately trying to hype this one up as some sort of grudge match because Liverpool beat Newcastle twice last season, despite no one really caring.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Sky desperately trying to hype this one up as some sort of grudge match because Liverpool beat Newcastle twice last season, despite no one really caring.

But but but they had that high scoring game with Kegan once 

• Like 3