Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

It's not a booking.

Gordon goes past him and Trent pulls his shoulder. Teams outside the big six get a booking for that every single time.

Edited by AKCJ

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Gordon goes past him and Trent pulls his shoulder. Teams outside the big six get a booking for that every single time.

Gordon also pushed Trent and got away with it.

Edited by Fox92
missed a word

TAA probably could have had a second booking there, and these new harder rules on bookings are worthless if they don't book for other things because they already handed out a cheap one earlier.

That said Gordons shove on TAA was as much a booking as TAA on him so probably about right in end.

Edited by Facecloth

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not very often I want Klopp to get a result, but feel Newcastle need a little humbling this season

They've bloody imploded - spectacularly - ever since you posted this lol

• Haha 1

Does he REALLY deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity there? Is Isak's momentum not going to take him away from goal with a covering defender in the middle?

I'm asking honestly because I'm bias af right now I hate Newcastle and I'm probably being unreasonable. 

• Haha 1