Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, Staff said:

Saying it wasn't a red when the rules clearly state it is? OK then 

Delusions of grandeur means someone believes they're either greater or more important, more "grand" than they are. 

You probably, really, just wanted to say delusional. Even that would be a bit of a stretch but it would have made sense. 

11 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Why?  Genuine question.  I've never found much about him to like or dislike either way.  

I like Klopp and dislike Eddie howe no idea why

Klopp makes me laugh, Eddie Howe doesn't.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Delusions of grandeur means someone believes they're either greater or more important, more "grand" than they are. 

You probably, really, just wanted to say delusional. Even that would be a bit of a stretch but it would have made sense. 

Ok

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It's a foul and a yellow card. 

I think my frustration is just how easy it is to get sent off. 

The thing I don't really get is the double jeopardy thing means if he'd done it a few yards further towards the goal he'd have stayed on the pitch. Surely a foul in the box warrants a harsher punishment but to me going a man down is worse than going a goal down, particularly that early in a game.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I don't fully understand how anyone can either hate or love Eddie Howe. 

He's sort of like if you asked an AI to design a generic English football coach. 

He's like painting your living room magnolia or having a chicken tika from the Indian. He's just okay. 

he comes across to me like he should have already won the league and be granted the best english coach for generations.

At least Klopp has some humour about him.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's sort of like if you asked an AI to design a generic English football coach. 

He's like painting your living room magnolia or having a chicken tika from the Indian. He's just okay. 

He just provokes no strong reaction from me either way.  Yet I've seen quite a few people say they can't stand him, which was why I asked the question of @whoareyaaa

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Jason Tindall on the other hand...

Howe, like all the players, including Barnes, and any player moving to the Saudi league is a morally bankrupt piece of shit. Plenty of football teams and leagues happy to pay them a very good wage without joining ones run by this bunch is of deplorable scum.

Jason Tindall is a bellend regardless though.

Edited by Facecloth