Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Whelan and Rudkin Falling Out

just saying, it's not a coincidence that the only one of our teams to stay up this season (the women's team) are the only one that Rudkin is not involved in (Willie Kirk was DoF until Bedford left, then he became the old fashioned manager rather than the DoF and Head Coach roles). the man is poison

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Relegation will be especially hard on Whelan, who spearheaded the development of the state-of-the-art Seagrave training ground that will be home to a Championship squad next season. Her relationship with Rudkin is said to have become fractious in recent months.

Going to be an interesting month when the pair of them are fielding calls from differing agents again about managers etc 

3 hours ago, lfu said:

If Top sides with Rudkin over Whelan then I have a bad feeling she'll be poached by Newcastle like Simon Capper

You think. I have sneaky feeling no Prem team would be anywhere near poaching High level management. It's been a disaster, and it tarnished all the great work done previously. 

Did anyone see what I've been told Bout today..... top was sat with his family and rudkin and whelan was row behind them and rudkin then made the family move down a seat so he could sit and lick tops arse a little? Rudkins a wrongun. If this is true rudkin has no respect for the family that has given us all the best rollercoaster of emotions following our club. 

5 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Hope they all fvck off. Top your dad would be ashamed of what you have done to this club 

Steady on chap. No need for comments like that.

4 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

I'd like to see them do some naked mud wrestling.

that’s weird!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chapero82 said:

I can't see what Susan Whelan has done wrong tbh, she doesn't deal with the footballing side of things.

I guess Rudkin sets our wage budget, has complete freedom in contracts, and the owners of other clubs complaining of Whelan been hard to deal with were imagining things if she is nothing to do with football?

Even if there is no fib in her statement, she is admitting to standing back and ignoring the falling tower around her.

9 hours ago, Foxy-Lady said:

I have.....an egotistical empire builder who was over promoted way beyond his capability and who has treated those who ever challenged him with utter contempt.

Protected those who were inadequate but loyal to him rather than accepted the contrary views of those who were better qualified. The classic trait of an ego-maniac who only wants to listen to the voices of those who praise them

Vile person in my eyes who lived on the back of the timing of his appointment that just so happened to coincide with all the foundations that Pearson and Walsh had put in pace.

Been saying for years on this forum that one day he would come unstuck and sadly for us all.....today is that day! Rudkin the ego-maniac saw LCFC as HIS club rather than OUR club

Not surprised in the slightest that he is already "briefing" against Whelan in order to take the spotlight away from his own failings as Rudkin is a man who always seeks to deflect blame to others to protect his own skin.

Always happy to take the praise for any success...never happy to take any responsibility for the failures.

I pray that if one good thing comes out of this absolute debacle.....it is that this is the end of Rudkin and that we can start again with a proper DoF.

This has hit the nail squarely on the head imo. I knew his Dad, mum and sister for some years. Jon was always a bit of an enigma, and seemed aloof. His dad gave the impression that his boy Jon was Leicester City.

• Like 1

I'd be interested to see the board papers to view the corporate risk register and see who owned each risk and mitigations. Particularly when the risks of relegation, the  of losing key assets and of breeching FFP appeared on the register.

Having this will allow a deep dive into each directors performance and ensure the incompetence is removed. My guess is the board failed in its governance of the club and failed to identify, anticipate and mitigate the key risks. 

The chairman should commission an independent expert football club auditor to review this not the CEO and director of football.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I find it hilarious that Rudkin bought the Rodgers hype so much. Idolised him and then BUILT a training ground just so he could have an office next to him. 

Ive heard different. Only rumours but you never know.

Rudkin wanted Rogers gone, but Whelan fought to keep him in all this time and apparently was upset when he left.

Susan Whelan putting the Maguire sale on her CV is like me putting McDonald's profits in 2016 on mine because I worked in their Loughborough restaurant for 3 weeks and sold a few Big Macs.

Get these absolute wankstains out of my club

Edited by Gamble92
  • Haha 2

Irrelevant  if they dont like each other i dont like alot of people i work with but i still work to a respective level at the end of the day the squad didnt have the foxes 'never quit attitude' tbh we looked done first game of season against brentford! belief hunger and togetherness ended right there!