Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest PiiWii

Looking forward to the championship!

54 minutes ago, PiiWii said:

Watching the Coventry vs Luton (not Watford lol) play off final reminded me what football was all about. No nonsense hard tackles. No rolling around playacting. Just a good hard battling game. I for one have missed this and cant wait till next season when we can start playing like men again instead of overpaid primadonnas! Whos with me? 

The further from the Premier the more honest the competition , then again I supported since the Sixties and hate the excess of the celebrity and obscene money involved in the modern game.

2 minutes ago, jerry said:

The further from the Premier the more honest the competition , then again I supported since the Sixties and hate the excess of the celebrity and obscene money involved in the modern game.

I agree. It was terrible to win the Premier League. Truly awful. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I agree. It was terrible to win the Premier League. Truly awful. 

Don't be asinine of course the last few years have been marvellous but it's about following your team , attending a match and enjoying the experience especially with family members. It's not life and  death but sport.

• Like 2

Cov fans singing to us "You live in the past" as the montage of our previous highs play on the screens infront of 25,000 on a cold dreary winters night in February.

Soumare is captain.

We lose 1-4.

Cant wait.....

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Raj said:

This is exactly why our club is in such a fecking mess.

Fans who accept mediocrity and failure "Cos we won the league and cup innit"

Raj, I'm backing you to lead a fan takeover of the club :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Raj, I'm backing you to lead a fan takeover of the club :thumbup:

Most of our fans wont be able to spell Raj on the ballot box!!!

• Haha 2

“You’ve won the competition you can pick a billion pounds or free hot dinners for a year” 

Average Leicester fan “oooo errr, Karen duck we wouldn’t have to cook for a year”

”Ooo Pete yes, tek the free dinners”.

”I’ll tek the dinners please me duck”

”are you sure? It’s a billion pounds? You could retire? Buy a new house? Buy a holiday home in Lanzerote”

”ooo err duck, couldn’t be messing around with that, free dinners will so us”.

17 minutes ago, jerry said:

Don't be asinine of course the last few years have been marvellous but it's about following your team , attending a match and enjoying the experience especially with family members. It's not life and  death but sport.

Your comment was just daft and deserved it. 

1 hour ago, PiiWii said:

Watching the Coventry vs Luton (not Watford lol) play off final reminded me what football was all about. No nonsense hard tackles. No rolling around playacting. Just a good hard battling game. I for one have missed this and cant wait till next season when we can start playing like men again instead of overpaid primadonnas! Whos with me? 

Gonna need around 8 new players then mate 🤣