Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Here’s the thing…

play off final is scheduled for Sunday 26th May (if we are being pessimistic)

fa cup final is scheduled for Saturday 25th May (if we are being optimistic)

just saying ….

• Haha 2

Just now, Hammo said:

We put ourselves in a great position to ‘piss’ this league. Unfortunately we are now in a great position to ‘piss it away’.

Home form will be decisive, but unless Maresca modifies his strategy - or at least becomes more flexible and less predictable - then visitors to the KP will do what Boro and QPR did.

The blueprint has been set and opposition managers would be foolish not to copy it. Over to you, Enzo. Use the international break wisely and let’s see what you are made of…

get dodgy asf decisions go their way and score offside goals:ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

get dodgy asf decisions go their way and score offside goals:ph34r:

If he takes that attitude and starts feeling sorry for himself we are well and truly f****d.

15 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Millwall will be a tough game away for Leeds ,  under Harris they have a siege mentality. 

It would be if it was away - but it ain't!

9 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’ve for a while now had Leeds finishing on 98pts and that’s not changed 

I think 94 points will be enough for automatic promotion we will definitely get enough. 

• Like 2

Ipswich in their next 4 have saints and the east anglia derby. Saints in their next 2 have Boro and Ipswich. 

forget the title for now. There will be points dropped by both. So many of ours need to pick themselves for it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

6 wins from 9 get us over the line for me.

Think we will come back flying after the break.

Leeds will not want the break now we will welcome it.

Leeds have Millwall before the international break.

8 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Leeds have Millwall before the international break.

In their current form they will want to keep the games coming, they will not want to stop especially of they beat Millwill.

In their current form they will want to keep the games coming, they will not want to stop especially of they beat Millwill.

they might be winning/getting results but their performances have been awful(according to a leeds mate), lucky to win Tuesday night even against 10 men

so it isnt all sunshine there

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

they might be winning/getting results but their performances have been awful(according to a leeds mate), lucky to win Tuesday night even against 10 men

Thing all teams are getting leggy.

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Thing all teams are getting leggy.

on the international break too, Leeds have 4 key players going off to play for Wales in the euros play off games.....be horrible if rodon, ampadu, james and roberts all got injured now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I think 94 points will be enough for automatic promotion we will definitely get enough. 

I'm not sure Ipswich are only talking 16 points in the next 9, think we need nearer 98-100.

I'm not sure Ipswich are only talking 16 points in the next 9, think we need nearer 98-100.

They will get 12-15 points at the most can see them losing when they play Coventry, Norwich , Southampton and  Hull  there other fixtures they will either draw or win. So I think 94 points will be enough for us 

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

They will get 12-15 points at the most can see them losing when they play Coventry, Norwich , Southampton and  Hull  there other fixtures they will either draw or win. So I think 94 points will be enough for us 

Hope so mate.

12 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Yeah bet its shite being unbeaten in 14 and closing a 12/13 pt gap to 3 in the space of 4 games

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Nah.  It's mostly. sunshine.  We've been the best team in the division since all the teams were put together and we continue to show that consistently.

We're in a great spot now but it's still up to Leicester.  You have the advantage and control in terms if winning the league.

Edited by Pub breath
  • Like 1