Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

12 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Nah they will win every game. They just have a way of winning games despite rarely actually deserving to or playing well. And the ref's will no doubt continue to do them favours. 

They have dropped plenty of points already, especially away.

Not a chance they win every game 

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

A frail mentality, a tactically stubborn manager and grit seldom go hand in hand.

There’s definitely a softness about us that Leeds and Ipswich don’t possess, and when it comes to the crunch you need both of those things.

We’ve just got to be perfect from now.  

IMG_9629.jpeg.03f5c7477ba66c21d9b4af01a8fda9df.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If we can keep the same side now without injuries to key players we will be fine. Looked so much better today with Doyle and Ricardo back. Switched the game really well which gave Mavididi and Fatawa more time and space to influence the game. Just need a front man other than relying on Vardy.

Ipswich have a hard run in. But they've already gone over one big hurdle today. 

I think if they get a result away at Norwich, a team they have a poor record against, then they'll definitely go up. I really hope Norwich of today don't show up at home to them or they'll get an easy win. 

Think Cov have Ipswich on the penultimate game so could do with them being in within touching distance of the playoffs. 

Hull and Leeds are just teasing us, like Ipswich and Southampton did earlier, before stamping on our dreams.

You all know how this ends...

• Like 3

This is completely off the subject, but I am constantly amused at how much Googling I have to do to keep up with conversations on this forum (as a Yank).

WTH is Bovril?  (Google)

WTH is Skegness?

WTH is Poundland?

WTH is Tesco?

And on and on.  Keeps me on my toes. lol

• Haha 4

Just now, Vacamion said:

Hull and Leeds are just teasing us, like Ipswich and Southampton did earlier, before stamping on our dreams.

You all know how this ends...

If leeds win this playing this shit with how shit Ipswich played will be unreal 

1 minute ago, alanf0x said:

Carvallo would have been a great signing in January. But we couldn’t convince Liverpool on game time with us

I don’t know why we’re so nice as a club. Just ****ing lie… yeah mate we’re going to play him every game

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Ipswich have a hard run in. But they've already gone over one big hurdle today. 

I think if they get a result away at Norwich, a team they have a poor record against, then they'll definitely go up. I really hope Norwich of today don't show up at home to them or they'll get an easy win. 

Think Cov have Ipswich on the penultimate game so could do with them being in within touching distance of the playoffs. 

It doesn't feel in our hands even though it is, 2 more wins would make 3 on the spin and I think it starts to feel more in our hands again and puts pressure back on the other two again.

Edited by Beachyboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Bamford lollollol

He'll probably score the winner at some point but it's funny watching him miss sitters or get in the way.

Imagine if Patson did that