Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Apparently Leeds had gone to crap, tuned in, and almost every time they got forward since, they scored.  We still top though with a game in hand.

Sky going mental for their favourites.

Edited by Chrysalis

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Apparently Leeds had gone to crap, tuned in, and almost every time they got forward since, they scored.  We still top though with a game in hand.

well they have scored 2 goals that should have been ruled out, so dont fall for all you see

• Like 1

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

well they have scored 2 goals that should have been ruled out, so dont fall for all you see

I think I missed those, havent watched the whole game, and probably wont watch till end.

Imagine us putting 4 past a team away from home under pressure. 

feel Leeds have had their blip, they win v QPR and home game v sot will be a cauldron atmosphere 

tomorrow is massive must win IMO if we want auto’s 

I've turned it off its an absolute Leeds w@nkathon it's cringeable. Third Leeds goal was a yard offside but it's Leeds ain't it....

Even the female commentator is frothing like a bottle of bass over the mighty leeds

Jesus

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

feel Leeds have had their blip, they win v QPR and home game v sot will be a cauldron atmosphere 

We only need to win 2 out of 3 to go up automatically, don’t really need to worry about anyone else. We’ll just take care of our own business.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

i dunno, they didnt look great at times during the first half of the boro game(turned it off at HT) and bare in mind least 2 of their goals were offside as well

and given the stare of the championship, wouldnt put it past QPR to turn up

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

We only need to win 2 out of 3 to go up automatically, don’t really need to worry about anyone else. We’ll just take care of our own business.

Yeah that wouldn’t be as worrying if our form wasn’t 4 wins in 11

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Yeah that wouldn’t be as worrying if our form wasn’t 4 wins in 11

Or our home form is 3 wins on the bounce. We’ve got an aggregate score of 11-2 in the first game agains our remaining opponents and beat all three of our opponents by three clear goals in the first game. 
I know we hate the phrase on here, but the league title has never been out of our own hands this season. 

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Or our home form is 3 wins on the bounce. We’ve got an aggregate score of 11-2 in the first game agains our remaining opponents and beat all three of our opponents by three clear goals in the first game. 
I know we hate the phrase on here, but the league title has never been out of our own hands this season. 

I’m not sure the first results against a team holds any weight.

See Millwall and Plymouth.

Hopefully our home form does though

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

I really want Ipswich to finish above Leeds, but I also really want this anxiety to stop, help.

an Ipswich fan i know says they arent beating Hull and Cov, can only hope i guess

would love QPR to get something against Leeds too tbf, smug gits

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Leeds look as shaky as we do in all honesty. They looked good going forward but the last 2 games for them aren't gimmes.

They were shite that 2nd half. Pretty much played low block and took their only chance.