Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Their ability to push forward and create chances is great though. One of the best in the league. Every single attack is a proper chance for goal. 

Yeah just as I typed that they go and score a great goal. But defensively which is what I should have said they are gash. 

So glad not to be involved in the auto/playoff drama today.

We’ve proved ourselves, but looking at the Blackburn fixture brought sheet dread for a few weeks. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bilo said:

I honestly can't call the playoffs. They're all terrible at the moment.

All I can definitely say is that Leeds will throw a strop and go out in the semi finals

5 minutes ago, Langston said:

I hope we have a look at Jordan James 

FFS, I did write it that way round at first then second guessed myself and changed it 😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

All I can definitely say is that Leeds will throw a strop and go out in the semi finals

Watching the vultures circle so they lose Summerville, Gnonto, Rutter, Gray, Ampadu and more is going to be hilarious.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

Watching the vultures circle so they lose Summerville, Gnonto, Rutter, Gray, Ampadu and more is going to be hilarious.

Yeah they are deep in it if they don’t get promotion, it’s not easy when you get stuck down here 

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

FFS, I did write it that way round at first then second guessed myself and changed it 😂

TBF some of our fans still call JJ Justin James.

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Ngl I'd not mind us being one of those vultures just to generate enough salt to dehydrate a medium sized country.

1 minute ago, Royston. said:

Think Ipswich might scrape 2nd place now.

Feel sorry for Leeds, everyone raises their game when they play the mighty whiteslol

Playing Leeds is everyone’s cup final, I’ll miss playing them next season 😞

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yeah they are deep in it if they don’t get promotion, it’s not easy when you get stuck down here 

That's the thing with relegation. You can either have a fire sale straight away and try to rebuild, or keep hold of your best and pray you go up. Fail to get promoted and you're only delaying a more brutal fire sale a year later. There will be lots of outgoings at Leeds if they don't go up this season, and if would be peak Leicester if we were one of the bargain hunters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

TBF some of our fans still call JJ Justin James.

Ngl I'd not mind us being one of those vultures just to generate enough salt to dehydrate a medium sized country.

If we are, I want genuinely vile shithousery. Joy Division playing at the unveiling announcement, the lot.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

If we are, I want genuinely vile shithousery. Joy Division playing at the unveiling announcement, the lot.

Announcement tweet 15 minutes before 

🎶I predict a signing🎶

• Like 1
  • Haha 2