Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

what lol 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

You haven't meet many Leeds fans I take it.

It's a joke, look at the emoji

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Don't forget they have about 11 players out on loan that are all coming back. 

They need a fire sale and quick! 

That's if they can find clubs to buy them. There won't be much money around this summer. They'll struggle to give some of  them away.

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Fire sale at Leeds? Get it done rudders! 

Wouldn't take anyone from Leeds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tuna said:

Wouldn't take anyone from Leeds

Summerville is good and Gnonto is an FM god. Surely Will Still would like him when he replaces Enzo :ph34r:

1 minute ago, izzymuzzet said:

David Platt is a strange inclusion in this list for many reasons, not least because he’s not from Leeds and has never played for Leeds.

I'd go Chris Moyles and Luke Humpries.

Just now, cropstonfox said:

Archie gray on his way.Then loan him out to Grimsby! 

Archie Gray is good for an 18 year not, not good enough to play in the PL though. He will be at Leeds next season or a permanent bench option for a big 6 side.

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I’ve just heard that Archie Gray’s Dad and Uncle played for Leeds too. You’d have thought someone would mention it in commentary :dunno: :whistle:

He's the new Frank Lampard! 

Every interview he ever does will be "so Archie, how do you feel when you're compared to your dad?"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I’ve just heard that Archie Gray’s Dad and Uncle played for Leeds too. You’d have thought someone would mention it in commentary :dunno: :whistle:

I wish the commentators would talk about Leeds at all. They never mention them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

He's the new Frank Lampard! 

Every interview he ever does will be "so Archie, how do you feel when you're compared to your dad?"

Who’s his dad Demarai?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

David Platt is a strange inclusion in this list for many reasons, not least because he’s not from Leeds and has never played for Leeds.

I wonder if they were thinking of David Seaman?:dunno: David Batty? :dunno:

8 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

His grandfather is Frank Gray and - which makes his great-uncle Eddie Gray. His dad is Andy Gray (not that Andy Gray) who started at Leeds. Eddie and Frank were part of Don Revie's exceptional Leeds side of the 1970s.