Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, TJQuik said:

I have a feeling they're going to be in the championship for a while.

Cupace20230923211118974.thumb.png.06817c

(Shamelessly found on their forums)

Their fans deserve amazing credit, all that shite and still providing the banter. One of their fans made this lol:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/2292938/russell-martin's-tactical-dilemma

If I were them, I would sack Martin and bring in Warnock for the season. He's sort them out in no time at all.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Been wary of Leeds since day 1 given the options upfront but just realising Gnonto faces some time out injured certainly helps things

It doesn't help them, but even without him they were still able to bring Anthony off the bench (he scored), and Bamford is basically back. Hell, Farke even has James playing well.  I think Spence was a bigger loss, because while Byram is a terrific Championship fullback he's a human injury report, historically.  Shackleton has been a real surprise but the more they have to depend on Ayling the worse off they are at the back.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TJQuik said:

I have a feeling they're going to be in the championship for a while.

Not if they get rid of Martin sooner rather than later (not that I want this from our point of view).

They have view good players, for this level. Adams and Armstrong up front. TBH, KWP, Bednarek and Manning at the back. Midfield they have got weaker having lost JWP and Tella was a big loss. Definitely a team/squad capable of being up there even if not with the strength in depth we have.

My view on them is unchanged from the start of the season. Good squad for the level but the manager would be their undoing and I’ve seen nothing to change that view. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Cupace20230923211118974.thumb.png.06817c

(Shamelessly found on their forums)

Their fans deserve amazing credit, all that shite and still providing the banter. One of their fans made this lol:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/2292938/russell-martin's-tactical-dilemma

If I were them, I would sack Martin and bring in Warnock for the season. He's sort them out in no time at all.

Ha ha that's excellent 

10 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

It doesn't help them, but even without him they were still able to bring Anthony off the bench (he scored), and Bamford is basically back. Hell, Farke even has James playing well.  I think Spence was a bigger loss, because while Byram is a terrific Championship fullback he's a human injury report, historically.  Shackleton has been a real surprise but the more they have to depend on Ayling the worse off they are at the back.

Here he is again 😂😂😂😂