Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

21 hours ago, Corky said:

I know this division gets knocked for its quality but it does allow promising coaches to develop. You can see Rosenior, McKenna and Schumacher in particular having decent careers.

Only issue for them is unless they take a team up to the Prem, the chances of them developing further and getting a Prem job on the future are slim at best. 

26 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Probably posted elsewhere....

The replies to this make for enjoyable reading but I’m sorry, these Ipswich fans need to humble themselves now. Boring club with boring kits who haven’t been remotely interesting since the days of Pablo Counago & Fabian Wilnis 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drink Water said:

At the beginning of the season, Norwich fans were constantly posting "You've been Jonathan Rowed" memes of Rowe photoshopped rowing his opponents. 

But it seems Norwich fans are very quiet now lol

I'm already extremely underwhelmed by the quality of memes and banter on there. Makes foxestalk transfer section look funny. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

By what possible metric lol

I guess in terms of what's available to watch football-wise around that time slot on a Monday... :P 

But to your point, it's likely going to be a dull match to watch, haha. lol

• Haha 1