Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Win here for Southampton is lovely, because i don't believe for one moment Russell Martin has turned this around. Leeds seem to be getting through their defence pretty easily this second half. Need to keep Brussell there for as long as possible.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Bilo said:

You could be right, but I think we have to meet and beat teams like Sunderland, Ipswich and Leeds before we can start to declare ourselves champions. We'll have the odd wobble for sure.

All of Ipswich’s indicators suggest to that they’re a very good team, which Preston’s do not. We should not be arrogant. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Might be an idea for these two to swerve Sunderland away and go to Meadowhall or something.

FB_IMG_1696085856782.jpg

Imagine the scenes if he gets abuse should locals near him recognise him..

Hope Sheffield Wednesday ban him for life.

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

You could be right, but I think we have to meet and beat teams like Sunderland, Ipswich and Leeds before we can start to declare ourselves champions. We'll have the odd wobble for sure.

Yeah I'm sure we will have our moments, natural on this league. But to not win it with the squad we have would really be quite poor. 

54 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

This league is mad. A long, long way to go before we even start thinking about our final position. Look after ourselves, and watch the chaos unfold across the other results, I say.

So far..it's not a bad sight that is slowly evolving around us..Though again I see Blackburn, more than fit to burn and black some arses.