Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A quick police search of the alleged offenders phone ought to reveal whether he's googled Bradley Lowery on Friday. 

Considering he's been charged you'd imagine this is the case, or he's just owned up to it knowing full well he's not got an out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Someone has posted a WhatsApp convo on twitter which confirms that it isn’t shopped. Not sure what punishment could be though as surely this is a first. 

Yeah definitely not fake. Just an absolute scumbag

F7YOQPMWIAAsiiY?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

As someone who's son turned 4 last week and has been and still is undergoing treatment for Stage 4 High Risk Neuroblastoma (same diagnosis as Bradley Lowery) that was diagnosed in June 2022, I fully hope this tit is properly made an example of. Having spent around 2 weeks at Sheffield Children's Hopsital earlier this year, for a stem cell harvest and subsequent transplant, I'd love this fella to have to go down there and explain to some of the families on that ward exactly why he thinks it was in any way funny.

Some people are **** and cannot seperate real life from football. I don't know why people just can't go to games, support their team and go home. All this inciting the opposition is sad and I include some of our idiot fans in that.

Sorry to hear about your lad, hope all is okay.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

As someone who's son turned 4 last week and has been and still is undergoing treatment for Stage 4 High Risk Neuroblastoma (same diagnosis as Bradley Lowery) that was diagnosed in June 2022, I fully hope this tit is properly made an example of. Having spent around 2 weeks at Sheffield Children's Hopsital earlier this year, for a stem cell harvest and subsequent transplant, I'd love this fella to have to go down there and explain to some of the families on that ward exactly why he thinks it was in any way funny.

Mate, that’s awful! 

Easier said than done but I hope you and your family don’t give that loser another thought after that post. Wishing your son and your family the very best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

So sorry to hear this mate, I wish you, your son and family all the best. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is my worst nightmare and I'm so sorry to hear you're living it. Best wishes to you all.

• Thanks 1

Best of luck to you all, hope the treatment goes well. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear this, best wishes and prayers to you and your family. 

• Thanks 1

So sorry to hear of this, Tommy. All my best wishes to your son, yourself and the rest of your family. I hope the treatment goes well.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

As vile and insensitive and stupid as it is, I'm not sure how it’s a public order offence. I fully endorse trial by social media on this occasion, it’ll probably more effective than the actual justice system. 

It can fall under the "harassment, alarm or distress" bit of Public Order Act (Section 4A) – "disorderly behaviour with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress".

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/magistrates-court/item/disorderly-behaviour-with-intent-to-cause-harassment-alarm-or-distress-racially-or-religiously-aggravated-disorderly-behaviour-with-intent-to-cause-harassment-alarm-or-distress/

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

As vile and insensitive and stupid as it is, I'm not sure how it’s a public order offence. I fully endorse trial by social media on this occasion, it’ll probably more effective than the actual justice system. 

I think a stadium ban is sufficient. 

59 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I think a stadium ban is sufficient. 

No it's not. It's about time **** like this were made examples of. It is scum behaviour with intention to cause harassment, alarm or distress as set out in a public order offence.

I'm fed up of people showing pictures or chanting about tragedies and/or death at football matches and only receiving a stadium ban. It's pathetic.

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

Obviously he's a total arsehole but it can't be exaggerated enough how weird of a bloke this guy is. 

You've got to be a number of sandwiches short of a picnic to even consider doing that. 

Don’t turn this into a mh issue. He’s still aware of right and wrong is 

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

Send them both to the stadium of light?

38 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No it's not. It's about time **** like this were made examples of. It is scum behaviour with intention to cause harassment, alarm or distress as set out in a public order offence.

I'm fed up of people showing pictures or chanting about tragedies and/or death at football matches and only receiving a stadium ban. It's pathetic.

Does the same apply to an entire Liverpool away end singing 'Maggie's in a box'?

I don't want to be misconstrude because what this bloke has done is certainly worse because he is mocking a 5/6 year-old child that passed away with a serious illness rather than a powerful woman who lived until the age of 87. Ultimately though, people are still mocking someone's death and it's very distasteful. 

• Like 1

Just catching the end of this, i'm confused. Has the guy been posting offensive stuff on public forums or is it literally just him drunkenly chatting s**t in a private whatsapp group?

Edited by filbertway

I want him banned from every stadium in the country not just Hilsborough.

Football, and football crowds are a reflection on society. He needs to be ostracized to show others that this cannot be tolerated.

With a decent lawyer even a section 4 public order offence won't get him more than a fine and maybe community service.

If he never sees football again that might actually hurt him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

Does the same apply to an entire Liverpool away end singing 'Maggie's in a box'?

I don't want to be misconstrude because what this bloke has done is certainly worse because he is mocking a 5/6 year-old child that passed away with a serious illness rather than a powerful woman who lived until the age of 87. Ultimately though, people are still mocking someone's death and it's very distasteful. 

Yes, I'm not iscolating seperate incidents. Our fans are awful at it to singing at Forest.

There is no need for it and there's no place in football. People wouldn't mock death in day to day life so why do they feel it's acceptable when they're sourrounded by thousands of others, and Police, where they know nothing will happen to them.

Football has attracted some absoloute scum in recent years.

Edited by Fox92