Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

21 hours ago, Lionator said:

If the bloke handed himself in, it will have taken 5 police officers/staff max to arrest/interview/charge him. Given the public outrage, it was probably in the public interest. It’s not as if they got a 20 person SWAT team to bang down his door at 5 in the morning. 

Didn't they? shame :P 

8 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Got no problem with Ipswich keep winning if it's against teams in the chasing pack.  1st or 2nd I couldn't give a toss as long as we are in one of them 

Agreed they are still annoying though

See how ipswich cope when they get a few injuries and suspensions over the season. sure they may stay around the top but if they lose a player or 2 will see if they have enough depth to stay in the top 2 or 3

• Like 1

The second goal was woeful from Hull’s pov. Hull’s Connelly and Delap both half-assed pressed the Ipswich gk in his own box and a simple pass later Ipswich broke free.

Hull clearly ain’t showing Ipswich the same amount of respect against us? Or they had to attack more because of the 1st early goal (I missed the first 20 odd mins at the start)?

Guest Kopfkino

If we do what we should do this season, Ipswich are a complete irrelevance, as are anyone else. The only team I’d be worried about is if Leeds manage to build momentum and we’ve already got 11 points on them 

10 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Need sure why people are getting so worked up about Ipswich. Someone had to be up there with us it may as well be them. 

It's more that I can see someone like Leeds putting a run together and having a tilt at the top two. If we are ahead of Ipswich then it gives us even more of a buffer.