Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, HitchinFox said:

And keeps Leeds fans crying that they're  "unlucky". Imagine if Leeds finish with enough points to win it most seasons - only to crash out in the play offs to Boro. 

The tears will be enough to flood Yorkshire again, doing thousands of pounds of improvement to it

• Haha 3

Just now, Super_horns said:

Surprised it took so long !

Got a few options I guess .

Eustace or Beale to return?

I don't think Beale would be welcome by the fans. 

He turned us down quoting loyalty to the club and staff, then pissed off to Rangers a couple of weeks later. All the fans thought he was a Judas. 

• Like 2

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I don't think Beale would be welcome by the fans. 

He turned us down quoting loyalty to the club and staff, then pissed off to Rangers a couple of weeks later. All the fans thought he was a Judas. 

Many Celtic fans said the same about Rodgers.

Hes back at Celtic.

3 hours ago, shailen said:

I like that Ipswich are keeping pace with us. Gives us a reason to keep winning. 

3 hours ago, HitchinFox said:

And keeps Leeds fans crying that they're  "unlucky". Imagine if Leeds finish with enough points to win it most seasons - only to crash out in the play offs to Boro. 

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

The tears will be enough to flood Yorkshire again, doing thousands of pounds of improvement to it

Life could be so grand…

12 hours ago, Super_horns said:

See that Nathan Jones is mentioned. Listened to him on R5 a couple of weeks ago as a studio guest. Nit quite the fool he was made out to be. Really interesting guy. 

By coincidence, I saw a Southampton YouTube 10 min piece in his coaching when he first started there. Again, looked to a layman like me seemed a really interesting session.