Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

See that Nathan Jones is mentioned. Listened to him on R5 a couple of weeks ago as a studio guest. Nit quite the fool he was made out to be. Really interesting guy. 

By coincidence, I saw a Southampton YouTube 10 min piece in his coaching when he first started there. Again, looked to a layman like me seemed a really interesting session. 

I think he talks the game well but just didn’t suit managing at the top level .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

See that Nathan Jones is mentioned. Listened to him on R5 a couple of weeks ago as a studio guest. Nit quite the fool he was made out to be. Really interesting guy. 

By coincidence, I saw a Southampton YouTube 10 min piece in his coaching when he first started there. Again, looked to a layman like me seemed a really interesting session. 

You ain’t heard the Christian belief stuff apparently he waffles on about in the changing rooms yet tho 

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What the fvck lol

Ridiculous!!!

Southampton keeper should’ve been sent off against Brum yesterday… absolutely clattered brum player in the area and nowhere near the ball!!! A penalty as well!!

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Talking of pathetic

How this wasn't a foul and a red I don't know 

Surely the linesman would have seen that as well the reffing in the championship is woeful.  between that and the Southampton keeper some how not giving a pen away alone is shocking. 

• Like 1

Warnock is 75 next month. I see 72 year old Ranieri in the trenches with Cagliari sitting 19th. Roy Hodgson is 76 years old playing terrorist football. I get that these people love football but goodness me, just let it go. I love football dearly but you wouldn't catch me managing in my mid 70s. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Good finish from Hirst, all about the quality of the assist.

Poor defending from the defender though 

he’s mustard. 

I started this clip and was thinking i’d already seen this a few weeks ago.  But it’s basically a carbon copy of one of his other assists