Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Talking of pathetic

How this wasn't a foul and a red I don't know 

Replies full of Ipswich saying no foul lol, can see his right leg get clipped as the defender flies in with no contact on the ball. Surprised to see Gavin Ward still officiating at this level.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brizzle Fox said:

He's been booted. Been on the cards for ages. The owner doesn't even speak to him. Lansdown senior and junior only want a manager who says how's great they are and do everything they want. That ain't Nige as we know.

Junior actually came out and said promotion was the ambition this season and blamed recent results....yeah by selling your best players and reinvesting bugger all of that money. So many injuries as well they they had a full bench of kids at the weekend.

Never seen a fanbase so united against a decision by the ownership. Joke of a football club

Yeah they seem like nightmare owners. Just looking for the excuse to get rid. It will be interesting to see who they get in and how they do.

17 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah they seem like nightmare owners. Just looking for the excuse to get rid. It will be interesting to see who they get in and how they do.

Club needs a reboot and that will only happen under new owners. Won't happen until they separate off the football from the rugby and basketball clubs under their bollax "Bristol Sports" monikor, as no one wants the full package.

There does seem to be a lot of disillusionment and dissatisfaction with the owners at Bristol City, and the fans on their forum are livid about Nigel's sacking.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bristol City have reached out to either Eustace or Beale.

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

Not been given a penny to spend, played 3 of the best sides in the league in his last 5 games and is still roughly midtable

Reeks of their chairman/owner's ego being hurt about something Nigel will have said

Possibly not entirely unrelated to one of these 

IMG_2801.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hope they get relegated 

I hope they do for their complete **** on an owner, but looking at the fans response, I really don't think they deserve relegation given just how loyal they've become towards building a real project, I've been watching the OTIB forum since Pearson signed, and even when they struggled to really gel in his first year, the fans seemed to take on board a lot of our feedback and the consensus was he would come good eventually, since then the owner has sold everyone and invested basically nothing, and NP has been working with his hands tied behind his back. 

Really torn on this, Lansdown is a perfect example of a horrendous owner, but the fans are victims in this too, the fans and Pearson/his team seem to be the only solid foundation at that club. 

I know he was probably leaking stuff but our medical department was never better than when Dave Rennie was running it bring him back apparently he's gone with Pearson so is free, Kingy as a coach if he wants to retire too

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1